Saturday, July 23, 2011

Birdies

 I've been busy making buttons again - yahoooo! Thought I'd pop them up straight away before I become tempted and use any more of them.... I already snaffled some for a little jumper I made my sister who's pregnant with her first child (my first little niece or nephew!), so expect lots of cute little baby buttons to come because I plan on spoiling her with all sorts of knitted goodies.

'Just Ducky', 3 sets available, $8.00 a set
'Rockin' Robin', 2 sets of 6 available ($8.00 a set), 1 set of 5 available ($6.00 a set).
'Blue Wren', 2 sets available, $8.00 a set


Payment is by Direct Deposit or Paypal, I do ship internationally, ask for a postage quote.
Find me either on Ravelry (I'm 'phezzit') or email me at phezzit@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love much this creations, best regard from Belgium

    ReplyDelete