Friday, February 6, 2009

What's in the box?

What's in the box? Well, it's my handspun waiting for new homes. Here are a few orphans:











Top left: :Leapfrog on the Verandah", merino/angora plied with hand dyed merino, 100gms, approx. 185 metres, SOLD!

Top right: "Tangerine Glow", merino and angora, 100gms, approx. 240 metres, $20

Bottom left: "Sunset Over Teatree", 100% wool, 100gms, approx. 135 metres, SOLD!

Bottom right: "Peony", bamboo/optix/merino, 110gms, approx. 225 metres, SOLD!


I've run out of undyed roving, so now I have to twiddle my thumbs until the new bump arrives, but I did manage to finish dyeing up one last little bit....

"Dirty Dancing", 100gms, 22 micron hand dyed merino, SOLD. 1 available, although I also have a 50gm one as well... $8


I also have 2 x 100gm amounts of "Pole Dancing" (SOLD!) and "Blue Bum Lizard" (SOLD!) for sale at $16 each.

I can be contacted by email at: jo.pybus@education.tas.gov.au for purchases or enquiries






No comments:

Post a Comment