Saturday, January 31, 2009

At a crossroads...


To sell or not to sell, that's the question buzzing about in my brain like those annoying moths that throw themselves at the window on hot summer nights. I'm loving all the creativity that I've allowed myself to do these holidays that it's causing me to have small delusions of success! Mind you, I didn't know if the hand spun yarns would sell... and they did, so why wouldn't my dyed rovings? I've been playing around with the dyes and I think I'm starting to get somewhere. The colours are bright and saturated..... maybe a little too bright?



I can do this, right?

I mean, if I can create colours that I'm happy with and it makes some yummy yarn, why couldn't I make it for others? I guess I'm frightened of it becoming just too big for my time I have at home. No. I think I can do it.

Dammit, I'm gonna give it a go!

Gotta do something with that 10kg bump that's on it's way to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Please, please spin these! love them both!

    Is that enough grovelling? lol

    ReplyDelete